Technical specifications for the papers
The papers should be submitted in Word 2003 or newer versions format, between 25,000 and 35,000 characters (with spaces), including abstract, figures, tables and bibliography. The papers should meet the following requirements:
- Margins: Left – 2,5; Right – 2,5; Top – 2,5; Bottom – 2,5;
- Title: Times New Roman, 14 pt, bold, centered;
- Academic rank, grade, first and last name of the author, place of work: Times New Roman, 12 pt, bold, centered;
- Abstract: Times New Roman, 12 pt, italic, justified;
- Main text of the report: Times New Roman, 12 pt, normal, justified; spacing 1,5; before paragraph 0.6 pt; after - 0 pt;
- Tables and figures should be centered and the source should be referred below them, aligned left, Times New Roman, 10 pt, normal.
- Citing: citing in the text (last name, year); in case of citing of specific text (last name, year: page). Example: Weber, 1997: 49.
- Bibliography in alphabetical order at the end of the papers should be as follows: Heller, A. 1988. „On Formal Democracy“. In: Keane, J. (ed.) Civil Society and the State: New European Perspectives. London: Verso.